My mother was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2010. This is a blog about coming to terms with her absent mind.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Update

Just a quick update.

Saw Ma yesterday afternoon. She was extremely sleepy, to the extent that she couldn't keep her eyes open long enough to look at me. I suppose that is the effect of the GA on top of her usual medication. I was a bit concerned to see three full drinks sitting at the bedside untouched and managed to get half a cup of water down her.

Peter may be visiting this afternoon on the way back from Wales, if not I'll go in. I don't really want to do evening visiting when the weather is so rubbish. The ward tell me she's fine this morning and they think she had some breakfast... This doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment