My mother was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2010. This is a blog about coming to terms with her absent mind.

Monday 6 February 2012

Another day on

When I got to hospital this afternoon Ma was in a chair but sleeping. Well, I say in a chair - imagine a plank propped against a chair and you get the idea. The nursing staff say that she had some soup last night and has had something to drink today but she's not making it easy. I didn't disturb her sleep and I have to say that she looked much better yesterday than she did today.

I've not had a great day today, I've been a bit weepy off and on. I think all the worry for David and Ma plus my Aunt (Ma's sister, David's mother) is very poorly too, is affecting me. It's all just too much.

Hopefully I'll be less miserable tomorrow.

1 comment: