My mother was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2010. This is a blog about coming to terms with her absent mind.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Just popping in to say....

Normal service will resume on Thursday, I hope the new year has started well for everyone.

I've begun a new project for this year called Blipfoto. It's basically a photography blog where you take and post one photo a day for a year. I think that once the novelty wears off it will get quite challenging to find something interesting to photograph every day - at least something you'd be willing to post every day anyway. So we shall see how it goes, but if you'd like to see the first few of my offerings go here:

http://www.blipfoto.com/entry/1621021

It's really worth having a toot at other people on there too, there are some seriously gifted photographers in and amongst. I've always loved looking at photography but my pictures aren't great, however I can happily lose hours and hours sifting through some of the stuff on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment