My mother was diagnosed with vascular dementia in 2010. This is a blog about coming to terms with her absent mind.

Saturday 2 July 2011

And.... relax....

Hear that?? That would be a choir of angels singing. I have found a full pack of Tramadol in a forgotten bag in my wardrobe. So two Tramadol, two paracetamol and two diazepam have set me up for the day and I am already moving around more easily.

Ma managed to give herself a stiff neck after falling asleep in front of the tennis yesterday so I've just rubbed ralgex into her neck and given her two paracetamol and breakfast in bed.

Glorious morning here. The first lot of bedding is out on the line, the sofa cushions have been turned and hoovered, the kitchen floor is drying and I've just had a surprise phone call to say that the Cornishman is on his way.

What to cook this evening?? Hmm....

Back later - have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment