1. Listening to a continual conversation with whatever tv programme is on - not with me, with the tv
2. Finding absolutely anything which involves small children or animals cute and amusing and having to point it out
3. Watching 89% of any tv programme. How can you watch Lewis for an hour and fifty minutes and then declare that you are off to bed?
4. Sticking her head in the way when I'm driving and checking left - I was taught that the driver decides when it is ok to pull out (this really really gets to me)
5. Eating half or less of anything I put in front of her.
Clearly I'm no saint. I have to work on my tolerance levels.